When it comes to lively neighbourhood conversations, Facebook is where it’s at. We’ve compiled a list of Stittsville community discussion groups, and this is the tip of the iceberg. There are dozens more for schools, buy-and-sell, special interests and even specific streets. If you have another to add to this list, please post a comment below or email email@example.com with your suggestions.
- Stittsville Moms
For moms (and dads). A very active forum with over 4,600 members. Warning: frequent photos of mystery skin rashes.
- Stittsville Neighbours
Like Stittsville Moms but no mystery skin rash photos.
- Stittsville Matters
Tends to focus more on political issues.
- Bryanston Gate
- Deer Run
- Fernbank Crossing / Blackstone
- Forest Creek Community
- Fringewood South
- Jackson Trails
- South West Stittsville
- Westwind Farm
- Conserve the Shea Woods
- Friends of the Bradley-Craig Farm
- Friends of Stittsville Main Street
- Goulbourn Dog Lovers
- Ottawa West CF Club (Connecting all past and present military members and families. Info on events and support for all members of the CF Family.)
- Smart Development Stittsville
- Stittsville Community Garden Initiative
- Stittsville Dog Park
- Stittsville For Syria
- Stittsville & Kanata Parents Unplugged
- Stittsville Networking Group
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE