PHOTOS: Demolition of a fire-damaged home on Bell Street

Rolly Renaud took these photos of a demolition on Bell Street. The house was destroyed by fire way back in June.

There were no injuries in the fire but neighbours did have to rescue the family’s dog, a chocolate lab.  Firefighters said the fire was due to worn electrical wiring in a gazebo on the rear deck. It caused an estimated $475,000 in damage.

Bell Street Demolition - Photo by Roly Renaud Bell Street Demolition - Photo by Roly Renaud Bell Street Demolition - Photo by Roly Renaud Bell Street Demolition - Photo by Roly Renaud Bell Street Demolition - Photo by Roly Renaud


ADVERTISEMENT
Support Local Stittsville


SHARE THIS