(Above: Kathy and John vanDyk, owners of Covered Bridge Brewing)
Covered Bridge Brewing on Iber Road is celebrating their first anniversary this Saturday with an open house from 12:00pm-4pm.
They’re releasing a one-year anniversary beer called “ONE”, a bourbon barrel aged version of our sweet stout.
They’ll also set up tasting stations featuring samples from a variety of Stittsville and Kanata businesses:
- Beer and some Serious Cheese
- Beer and Jojo Coco chocolates
- Beer and Double-Double cupcakes (courtesy of Wiches Cauldron)
- Beer and Double-Double chocolate cake and coffee from Gaia Java
- Wiches Cauldron is making us some chili samples too
Customers are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food item or cash donation for the Stittsville Food Bank. Anyone who brings in a donation will have their name entered into a draw for some brewery swag.
- Paddle + 4 glasses
- Gift certificates from Covered Bridge and Wiches Cauldron
- Chocolate from JoJo CoCo
- Coffee from Gaia Java
- Brew Donkey prize pack (shirt, coaster, glass and discount code for two tour tickets.)