(via Stittsville Village Association)
Join us on Thursday, November 17 at 7 PM for the Stittsville Village Association’s annual general meeting. Location: 8B Sweetnam Drive.
Our special topic is: “Creating an age-friendly community”
With baby boomers reaching retirement, and several hundred retirement residence spaces being built (or in the proposal stage) in Stittsville, we’re interested in better understanding what impact this growth will have on our community, and how Stittsville might evolve to better serve the needs of an older demographic.
- Bonnie Schroeder, Director of Age Friendly Ottawa
- Maria Friis & Carol Diguer – West Ottawa Community Resource Centre
- Sarah Trant, Kanata Seniors Council
- Murray Jackson & Allan Jackson, Hazeldean Gardens
- Christine Forget & Kevin Pidgeon, Wellings of Stittsville
- Presentation of the 2016 SVA Volunteer Award
- Election of new SVA board members
All residents welcome. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org