Here’s a list of neighbourhood garage sales in Stittsville. Send us a note at email@example.com with any updates!
- Bryanston Gate: Saturday, May 13, 8am-12pm
- Crossing Bridge: Saturday, May 27, 7am-12pm
with a BBQ following at the park next to A. Lorne Cassidy School.
- Jackson Trails: Saturday, May 27
- Fairwinds: Saturday, June 3, 8am-2pm
- Timbermere: Saturday, June 3
- Deer Run: Saturday, June 3
- Granite Ridge: Saturday, June 3, 8am-1pm
- …and across the Queensway, Arcadia (Kanata North) has a garage sale on June 3.
For individual garage sales and street sales, check out Stittsville, Richmond & Kanata Garage Sales on Facebook.
It’s another busy weekend in Ottawa’s most exciting suburb. On Sunday afternoon, more than 60 professional and amateur artists, writers, culinary specialists, musicians, and other creators will bring their work to Village Square Park for the annual Arts in the Park exhibition, presented by the Stittsville Village Association. (UPDATE: Arts in the Park has been cancelled due to rain, and will be rescheduled for August.)
The Goulbourn Museum and the Sterling Howie Firehall (Station 81) are participating in Doors Open Ottawa.
There’s another “doors open” of sorts at the Goulbourn Lawn Bowling Club. They’re holding their annual “open day” on Saturday from 9:30 – 1:00. More info…
On Friday and Saturday, the Stittsville Lions are collecting beer, wine, cooler bottles or cans for diabetes and for Camp Banting, Canada’s oldest operating camp for kids with diabetes. More info…
And then there are the garage sales:
Tell us about your upcoming event by visiting stittsvillecentral.ca/events/