Three Stittsville intersections are among dozens of Ottawa projects included in the City of Ottawa’s “Unscheduled Asphalt Road and Pathway Surface Repairs” program.
- Abbott Street at Stittsville Main
- Carp Road at McCooye Lane
- Hobin Street at Renshaw Avenue
One of Ottawa’s great winter and spring traditions is avoiding all of the potholes on our streets and highways.
There are two ways that you can report a pothole to the City of Ottawa:
- Call 3-1-1, the city’s information line
- Log a pothole report on the city’s web site
(If you see any major potholes, snap a photo if it’s safe to do so and send it along to email@example.com)