StittsvilleCentral.ca is an independent, community-driven web site covering people, places, news and events in Stittsville and nearby communities. Over 12,000 people visit the site each month, and thousands more follow on Facebook and Twitter.
We are seeking an experienced, high-energy freelance sales representative to build relationships with businesses in our community.
- Professionally represent StittsvileCentral.ca to businesses and organizations in the community.
- Pro-actively prospect and develop new business through effective communications and relationship building.
- Develop new sponsorship packages to connect local businesses with our readers.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of contacts and opportunities.
- Experience with media sales preferred – print, online, or broadcast.
- Highly effective communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Experience with social media marketing.
- College or University degree is preferred.
This position is a freelance, home-based position with compensation based on a generous commission structure. For more information, please contact the publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.