The Library is so important for residents in every community across the region. No-one knows this more so than the Stittsville Library staff. They realize that residents will want to continue to use the library services and have sent this update today. In their update, the staff share helpful tips when using their services. Also, don’t forget to visit Biblioottawalibrary.ca to discover all of the virtual programs being offered for young and old.
LIBRARY UPDATE – how to access services:
In the wake of the Province of Ontario’s state of emergency declaration, the Ottawa Public Library is restricted to curbside service. However, library card users can still order books to be picked up at their branch of choice.
Here are some tips to help you use this service:
• Please bring your library card or card number to pick up your holds
• Appointments are not required to pick up holds or return library items
• Books and other materials can be ordered online through the OPL website or by calling InfoService at 613-580-2940
• Masks are required to be worn outside while waiting in line, picking up holds, or returning items
• Hours of operation remain the same as the recent weeks at our branches
Questions? Reach out to us by telephone by calling 613-580-2940 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE