The City of Ottawa invites all residents to participate in the April 9 virtual Town Hall to address emerging concerns and questions on the COVID-19 pandemic. The town hall will take place at 2:00 pm.
Mayor Jim Watson will be the moderator for a discussion panel with the following participants:
- Dr. Vera Etches, Medical Officer of Health
- Keith Egli, Chair of the Ottawa Board of Health
- Peter Sloly, Chief of Ottawa Police Services
- Anthony Di Monte, General Manager of Emergency and Protective Services
- Steve Kanellakos, City Manager
Questions for the panel can be made during the discussion by calling 613-233-1979 (using the passcode 6010568#).