Online gardening programs are being hosted by the Ottawa Public Library during the months of May and June. If you wish to learn how to or more about gardening, the library is bringing experts to you through their free zoom events.
The series of programs will be available in both English (on select Wednesdays) and French (on select Thursdays) to accommodate anyone wanting to learn more about gardening.
The workshop leaders, dates and times when the online gardening programs will take place are below:
- Join David Hinks, Master Gardener, for an introductory workshop on Basic Organic Gardening on May 27 at 2:00 pm.
- Renée-Claude Goulet, a Science Advisor at the Canadian Agriculture Food Museum, will present The Secret Life of Soil on June 3 at 2:00 pm.
- Learn more about growing vegetables with Rebecca Last, Master Gardener, in 10 Easy City Veggies on June 10 at 2:00 pm.
- Join us in French for Introduction au jardinage with market gardener Bee Vaillancourt on May 28 at 2:00 pm.
- Get to the root of gardening success with Renée-Claude Goulet, in French, for La vie secrète des sols on June 4 at 2:00 pm.
Registration through the OPL website is required.