OC Transpo has confirmed that an OC Transpo bus driver has tested positive for COVID-19. The driver has been in self-isolation since March 20. The name of the driver will not be released to protect the individual’s privacy.
OC Transpo is working to trace individuals who have, or may have, been in close contact with the driver. OCT are working directly with Ottawa Public Health (OPH) to speak with any people who came in contact with the driver between March 18 to 20, the key dates previous to when symptoms began.
The bus driver drove 5 buses on March 18, 19 and 20, serving the following routes:
- Route 19: St-Laurent Station at 14:27 to Parliament Station 15:14
- Route 63: Tunney’s Pasture Station 15:36 to Innovation Park & Ride 16:28
- Route 63: Innovation Park & Ride 16:30 to Tunney’s Pasture Station 17:12
- Route 57: Tunney’s Pasture Station 17:25 to Bayshore Station 17:47
- Route 85: Bayshore Station 17:47 to Terrasses de la Chaudière 18:39
- Route 85: Terrasses de la Chaudière 18:50 to Bayshore Station 19:36
- Route 85: Bayshore Station 19:41 to Terrasses de la Chaudière 20:23
March 19 & 20
- Route 64: Lincoln Fields Station 11:24 to Innovation Park & Ride 11:51
- Route 64: Innovation Park & Ride 11:53 to Tunney’s Pasture Station 12:41
- Route 50: Tunney’s Pasture Station 12:55 to Lincoln Fields Station 13:24
- Route 85: Lincoln Fields Station 13:44 to Terrasses de la Chaudière 14:20
- Route 85: Terrasses de la Chaudière 14:26 to Bayshore Station 15:23
- Route 85: Bayshore Station 15:32 to Terrasses de la Chaudière 16:25
- Route 85: Terrasses de la Chaudière 16:32 to Bayshore Station 17:30
- Route 57: Bayshore Station 17:42 to Tunney’s Pasture Station 18:08
- Route 75: Tunney’s Pasture Station 18:15 to Barrhaven Centre 18:42
OC Transpo is asking customers who have concerns about possible exposure, to contact Ottawa Public Health at 613-580-6744 to speak to a public health nurse or visit ottawapublichealth.ca.
The buses operated by this driver have been identified and removed from service and will undergo a deep clean and sanitization prior to returning to service.
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE