Waste Management has submitted new revised documents as part of its site plan proposal to expand the Carp Road landfill. You can see the documents on the City of Ottawa’s development website.
The original site plan was submitted back in May, and covers a variety of infrastructure and land planning items including:
- Vehicle access to Carp Road, including turn lane requirements
- Landscaping, tree preservation, and compensation for any trees lost from the development
- Protection of species at risk on the property
- Stormwater management, including grading and drainage
- Servicing, including water and sewer.
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE