(via City of Ottawa)
The City is establishing a Planning Advisory Committee (PAC). The mandate of the PAC is to advise on the Planning, Infrastructure and Economic Development Department’s policy priorities and its annual work plan and may also include other matters as they arise.
Several positions are available:
- Residents residing in the Rural Area of Ottawa (2 members)
- Residents residing inside the Greenbelt (2 members)
- Residents residing within the Urban Area outside of the Greenbelt (2 members)
- A practicing architect and member of the Ontario Association of Architects (1 member)
- A practicing landscape architect and member of the Ontario Association of Landscape Architects (1 member)
- A practicing professional planner and member of the Ontario Professional Planners Institute (1 member)
Members of the Planning Advisory Committee will be required to prepare for and attend meetings. It is anticipated that the PAC will meet twice per year.
For more information on eligibility, roles and responsibilities and the application process, please visit ottawa.ca/volunteer or contact Eric Pelot at 613-580-2424, ext. 22953 (TTY: 613-580-2401) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE