The Stittsville Village Association held their annual general meeting on Thursday night and elected new executive members and directors.
Over 30 community members attended the meeting. Past president Phil Sweetnam said this was the first time in several years where there were enough people interested in become directors that a vote was required.
Here’s the membership of the new board.
- Tanya Hein – President (new)
- Ayah Stretch – Vice President (new)
- Claude Keon – Treasurer
- Roxanne Bronsard – Secretary
- Phil Sweetnam – Past President
- Jeff Gallant
- Trudy Smith
- Doug Sutherland
- Tim Laplante
- Robin Derrick (new)
- David Fairbrother (re-elected)
- Glen Gower (new)
- Marion Gullock (re-elected)
- Robert Lafleur (new)
- Tim Larocque (new)
- Luc Therrien (re-elected)
- Nancy Therrien (re-elected)
For more information about the Stittsville Village Association check out stittsvilleva.com