(Farm Boy opens the doors of its new Stittsville location at 6315 Hazeldean Road on November 18, 2021. Photos: submitted)
Farm Boy is Ontario’s fastest-growing local fresh food retailer and announced it will be opening its new Stittsville location on November 18th. Farm Boy has opened 8 stores in 2021, and currently operates 42 locations in Ontario.
“After 10 years of being a part of the Stittsville community, we are so thrilled to be opening a new, larger store less then 2 kilometers from our original location on Main Street” said Jean-Louis Bellemare, President and General Manager of Farm Boy.
“Not only will customers experience a bigger, brighter store, but they’ll also see an expansion of products in all departments, and upgrades to popular in-store features like a burger bar food truck and grill station for convenient grab and go options.”
Located at 6315 Hazeldean Road, the new Farm Boy will be 28,729 sq. ft. and will employ 135 people in the Stittsville community illustrating Farm Boy’s 40 years of grocery retail experience and customer service excellence. The new store will bring a unique experience to customers, including a vast produce department with a large assortment of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as a grocery and dairy department with a greater selection of items including over 1,200 Farm Boy private label products.
New features also include a food-truck style burger bar that serves up Farm Boy’s popular burgers and fries (including meatless options), a hot bar and salad bar packed with Farm Boy favorite dishes, and an expanded variety of fresh, delicious chef-inspired meals for grab and go options.
Highlights of the new Farm Boy include:
● Local farm-fresh produce with organic in-season products.
● Hundreds of Ontario fresh dairy, meat and grocery products.
● Hormone-free, organic beef, pork and chicken.
● 100% Canadian AAA beef, deeply marbled and aged a minimum of 14 days.
● Plenty of plant-based, vegan and vegetarian fresh foods.
● Grill, sushi stations, and a new burger bar food truck, for outstanding eating on-the-go.
● Hundreds of exclusive Farm Boy private label products throughout the store.
● A wide variety of local farmstead, international, and Canadian cheeses.
● Reusable bag options to accommodate customers’ shopping needs.
● 1200+ popular Farm Boy private label products in expanded grocery and dairy section
About Farm Boy Company Inc. – Farm Boy provides a unique and friendly, fresh-market shopping experience featuring signature farm-fresh produce, butcher quality meats, artisan cheese, fresh dairy and popular private label products. Farm Boy has grown from a small produce stand starting in Cornwall in 1981 to 42 stores located across Ontario with further expansion plans underway. For a full list of future store locations, please visit our website at: www.farmboy.ca/future-store-locations/.
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE