Our list of Tanger Outlet stores, originally published a few weeks back, all of a sudden went viral on Facebook this week and generated about 31,000 pageviews. It was far and way the most popular article on our site. That helped move a few other Tanger-related articles up the list as well.
So instead of presenting a Tanger-heavy top ten list, this week we offer a top 20 list of this week’s most popular articles on StittsvilleCentral.ca for the week of September 21-27.
- Shop til you drop: A full list of Tanger Outlet stores (so far)
- One-day Etsy marketplace at Sensplex this Saturday
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Tanger Outlets
- Kathleen Edwards is opening a coffee shop called Quitters on Stittsville Main
- Stittsville sisters’ swiming school celebrates success
- Can anybody identify these planes?
- Kathleen Edwards’ Quitters coffee shop is hiring
- Kanata artist and community activitist John Mlacak passes away at age 78
- Covered Bridge Brewing plans collaboration with ‘Wiches Cauldron food truck
- Attention job hunters: Tanger Outlets is hosting a job fair
- The race is on: New candidate in Stittsville Ward election
- Cycling from Stittsville to the Ashton Brew Pub
- Grand opening of Pho TJ on Stittsville Main Street
- Changes coming to 96A and other Stittsville bus routes
- City of Ottawa facilities offer free “Try It!” passes until September 28
- Round-Up: The Stittsville election on Twitter this week
- Fancy yourself an artist? Subway is hiring for new Tanger Outlet location
- Here’s the new logo for Quitters Coffee
- EXPLAINER: When will Stittsville get a public high school
- Stantec employees help with the harvest at Black Family Farm
Thanks for reading! You can sign up for a weekly digest of stories on StittsvilleCentral.ca. Click here to subscribe…
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE