Here are the top ten most-read stories on StittsvilleCentral.ca for the week of October 11-17, 2014.
- Car drives into Main Street Cafe (photos)
- Quitters Coffee now open on Stittsville Main Street
- Shop til you drop: A full list of Tanger Outlet stores (so far)
- Kathleen Edwards’ Quitters coffee shop is hiring
- For the record, Shad Qadri lives in Stittsville
- Second annual pumpkin parade planned for November 1
- SHOPOCALYPSE NOW: Tanger Outlets opening day recap
- Why are there no sidewalks on the Huntmar overpass?
- Audience gets feisty at candidate debate
- Sacred Heart students to help care for 100-year-old forest
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE