The City of Ottawa is holding a virtual town hall on Ottawa’s economic recovery planning amid COVID-19 on Friday, May 29 at 1:00 pm.
Members of the business community and residents are invited to join together for a discussion on how the City and local economic development partners are working together in support of the local economy and planning for economic recovery, amid the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. To maintain physical distancing and reduce the spread of the virus, the meeting is online.
Mayor Jim Watson will host a discussion with members of the Economic Partners Task Force, including:
- Councillor Eli El-Chantiry
- Councillor Laura Dudas
- Stephen Willis, General Manager, Planning, Infrastructure and Economic Development
- Michael Crockatt, President and CEO, Ottawa Tourism
- Lise Sarazin, Director General, Regroupement des gens d’affaires de la capitale nationale
- Mark Kaluski, Chair, Ottawa Coalition of Business Improvement Areas
- Sueling Ching, President and CEO, Ottawa Board of Trade
Watch live starting at 1:00 pm on the City of Ottawa Youtube channel.
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE