(Photo by Barry Gray.)
Where are Stittsville’s most ghoulish and gruesome haunted houses, garages, and front lawns? Here are some suggestions:
- Sunnyside at Fernbank. The entire front yard is covered in tombstones and zombies.
- 42 Goulbourn Street. This house has a haunting tradition that goes back a decade. Bring a donation for CHEO.
- 32 James Lewis. This one includes a haunted pirate ship.
- Par-La-Ville at Montserrat. Including a massive spider. Not recommended if you’re arachnophobic.
- 90 Hobin Street, near Kyle Ave. Scarecrows, graves, and some surprises for trick or treaters…
- 72 Cherry Drive. Joseph Carbonetto welcomes thousands to his “Spook Show” each year.
- 216 Tempest Drive. Home of U-Rock Music School. “Kids were crying. That’s not what our intention was, but it’s creepy,” says owner Cathy Hallessey.
- 22 Mika Street.
- 3 Granite Ridge.
- Huntmar @ Maple Grove. The house on the corner has big animated eyes in the upstairs window and a cemetery in the side yard. “Hauntmar Manor”
- 46 Elm Crescent. A haunted garage.
- 4 Candow Crescent.
- 525 Rosehill Drive. “He goes all out and I hear this year might be his best yet.”
- 31 Beverly Street. A haunted garage.
- 22 Woodwind Crescent.
- 23 Basford Crescent. “It’s FANTASTIC and the highlight of the night in our corner of Crossing Bridge.”
- 69 Abaca Way.
(Add an address to this list in the comments below or email email@example.com)
Hauntmar Manor (Dead and Breakfast) has vacancy tomorrow night! pic.twitter.com/VCZOTIU34Z
— Mike'd up (@mikedott11) October 31, 2016
Local businesses are having some fun too. Kungfu Bistro on Carp Rd. is serving brain soup, served by a staff of zombies.
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE
4 thoughts on “Stittsville’s spookiest Halloween displays (2016)”
4 Candow Crescent
Check out my brother in law Big D of Big D’s Dog House and Poutine Emporium. He goes all out and I hear this year might be his best yet. 525 Rosehill Drive.
23 Basford needs to be on this list!!! They’re house is amazing and the owners (with the help of friend) get in costume to bring the haunting yard to life. It’s FANTASTIC and the highlight of the night in our corner of Crossing Bridge.
Come check out 22 Woodwind Crescent