We’ve heard a lot of complaints from Rogers Wireless customers in Stittsville about poor cell phone reception in our community. We’ve put a call in to the media relations team at Rogers to ask them about the issue.
In the meantime, we’d like to get a better idea of where the problem spots are in Stittsville. If you are a Rogers Wireless customer, please tag the map below and let us know how cell phone coverage is in your area.
Here’s how to do it:
- Zoom in and navigate on the map until you find your location
- Click on the large “+” sign in the upper-right
- Under “Entry Name”, write a short description of your coverage “good coverage, bad coverage, etc”
- Click on the “Click on a map location” button, and click your location on the map
- Choose a marker colour – red for bad reception, green for good reception, yellow for so-so receiption
- Click on “Submit”
- That’s it.
(And if you can’t get it to work, send us a note at email@example.com with your location and coverage info, and we’ll add it for you.)
SUPPORT LOCAL STITTSVILLE